Free Rider 2 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zScreen (Screenshotter+auto uploader) I rate this 5/5

2 posters

Go down

zScreen (Screenshotter+auto uploader) I rate this 5/5 Empty zScreen (Screenshotter+auto uploader) I rate this 5/5

Post by dentiled Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:46 pm

Code:
ZScreen is an open-source screen capture program that allows for region/window/full-screen screenshots. It can upload screenshots and put the URL in your clipboard in a single keystroke. It supports automatic custom naming conventions with variables. It can also interface with image editing software. It is a .NET 3.5 (C#) program hosted on code.google.com. It is developed by BrandonZ (inf1ni), McoreD, and Jaex.

Basically, you can capture a certain area with ease by just pressing two buttons and then dragging the mouse across the area you want a picture of. You can also take pictures of a whole window pretty quickly or you can take a full screen screenshot. Not only does it do this, it also uploads your image to a host of your choice. (So yeah I would say it is one of the best screenshotters+uploaders out there). Been using it for a while and absolutely love it.

Have fun with it guys! It's pretty easy to use by the way.

Download link:
http://brandonz.net/projects/zscreen/index.html

dentiled
Newbie Rider

Back to top Go down

zScreen (Screenshotter+auto uploader) I rate this 5/5 Empty Re: zScreen (Screenshotter+auto uploader) I rate this 5/5

Post by TayneC8 Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:34 am

Cool, thanks for posting this, I am going to try it out later on.

TayneC8
Newbie Rider

My Gallery : No Gallery listed

Back to top Go down